Marvelous Marinade for Grilled Chicken
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Adapted from My Imperfect Kitchen
- Ready In:
- 8hrs 15mins
- 1⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 4 garlic cloves, peeled and chopped
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 1⁄4 cup white wine
- 1⁄2 cup nonfat Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons marmalade
- 1 -2 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons Mrs. Dash seasoning mix
- Whisk together all the marinade ingredients.
- Put your chicken pieces in a bowl and pour the marinade over.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least an hour, preferably longer. Overnight is good.
- Fire up the grill, set the chicken over the hot coals briefly to sear the skin, then move to indirect heat on the grill to cook until the chicken is done.
- You can poke it with a knife to check for doneness … the juices will run clear when the chicken is done.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION