Curried Yogurt Dressing
Creamy and exotic dressing for salads, vegetables and fruit.
- Ready In:
- 2⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup plain nonfat yogurt
- 2 tablespoons raspberry vinegar (may use red wine vinegar)
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon mild curry powder
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon minced ginger
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Whisk together all ingredients until combined.
- Serve chilled.
- Serve on salads, vegetables, fruit, etc.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
This is GREAT and Dh has another use. The night that I made this we had baked fish that he thought was a bit bland until he decided to use this dressing as a "tartar" sauce. I loved it on my salad. I think it would probably make a great spread for sandwiches as well. I used light mayo so the fat content is even lower. While mixing it up, I was concerned about potential leftovers, but I don't think I need to be.Reply