- Ready In:
- 2hrs 5mins
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons curry powder
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 4 cups walnut halves
- Combine all ingredients in the slow cooker and stir to thoroughly.
- Cook covered on high heat for 2 hours, stirring 2 or 3 times during cooking.
- Cool and store in an airtight container for up to 3.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I'm a writer, chief cook and bottle washer, GS leader, hunter of bargains and all-around domestic goddess. I love trying new recipes, and my daughters refer to Alton Brown as "Mom's boyfriend." I read voraciously, to the detriment of the hypothetical cleanliness of my house. I think white chocolate should be illegal, since it's not chocolate. <img src="http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/susied214/permanent%20collection/IWasAdoptedfall08.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket">