Curried Apple and Zucchini Soup
photo by yogiclarebear
- Ready In:
- Spray a large non-stick pot with cooking spray. Over medium heat, add garlic, onion and apple, sauteing until they start to soften, about 8 minutes.
- Sprinkle in curry powder and salt and cook, stirring for one minute.
- Add zucchini and chicken stock. Bring to a boil, reduce heat, cover, and simmer until all vegetables are soft.
- Remove from heat. With an immersion blender, puree soup until smooth. (Or use a food processor or blender in batches.).
- Heat the soup again over low, stirring in the milk. Serve hot.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<img src="http://www.offthecuffphotography.info/Personal/kitchen 1-12-08 035 tiny.jpg"> <img src="http://www.offthecuffphotography.info/Personal/WILD NOV 1 2007 018 resized tiny.jpg"> Me in my kitchen, and at the Wild game. I am a photographer, portrait and fine art, and I am a yoga instructor. Besides cooking, I enjoy fitness and yoga, reading, organizing, gardening, puzzles, family, and HOCKEY. GO WILD!!!! I love to cook for my large husband...he is a natural powerbuilder and has a lot of muscle to feed. People ask how he got so "huge" and he has to answer, my cooking of course! We both work out a lot, so we eat a lot of healthy food...I cook a LOT! The recipes I post and save to my cookbooks are usually healthy and lower calorie, or can be adapted to be so. <img src="http://www.offthecuffphotography.info/Personal/Garlic tiny.jpg"> <img src="http://www.offthecuffphotography.info/Personal/Press It tiny.jpg"> Garlic is the best! <img src="http://www.offthecuffphotography.info/Personal/Kitchen Series Jan 2008 210 EDIT GRIT BORDER tiny.jpg"> <img src="http://www.offthecuffphotography.info/Personal/Kitchen Series Jan 2008 192 HARD LIGHT ILL GRIT BORDER2 tiny.jpg"> Yummy veggies!