Crock Pot Pork Chops
- Ready In:
- 5hrs 10mins
- 4 boneless pork chops
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup mushroom, thickly sliced
- 1⁄4 cup beef bouillon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- In a large bowl mix all ingredients except for pork chops.
- Place pork chops in crock pot.
- top with soup mixture.
- Cook on low for 5 hours.
- Serve over noodles or rice.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
Loved this. Loved the gravy this made. I followed the recipe as written other then I forgot to add the mushrooms. I also used 8 pork chops but didn't double the sauce and there was still a lot of gravy. My chops were also bone in. I am not a huge fan of pork chops but these were wonderful. They were eaten up by the whole family. I cooked mine for the five hours and they were perfect- fall apart tender. Will be making again.
Crock pots have their advantages and drawbacks; they do impart a slightly sharp flavor to meats. On the upside, the meat was so tender it literally fell in pieces as we scooped it out of the pot, and the soup became rich gravy. It's hard to argue with the idea of comfort food that you can come home to find all ready after your day's work. Made for Pick A Chef October 2008.