Crock Pot Curried Carrots
photo by yogiclarebear
- Ready In:
- 2hrs 20mins
- 400 g carrots, peeled and cut into rings
- 1 teaspoon mild curry powder
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- salt and pepper
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- Arrange carrots in the crock pot and sprinkle with the curry powder, brown sugar, salt and pepper.
- Pour the melted butter over the carrots and toss thoroughly to mix all ingredients.
- Cover with lid and cook on HIGH 1 1/2 - 2 hours.
- Cheers, Doreen Doreen Randal, Wanganui, New Zealand.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!