Crock Pot Creamy Beef Stroganoff
photo by vrvrvr
- Ready In:
- 6hrs 10mins
- 1 lb stewing beef
- 1 (16 ounce) can crushed tomatoes
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 dash salt & pepper
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 1 tablespoon minced onion
- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream
- wide egg noodles
- Cut stew beef into 1" pieces and put in crock pot.
- Dredge beef with flour.
- add garlic and spices.
- add crushed tomatoes.
- cook on low for 6-7 hours or high for 4-5 hours.
- Thirty minutes before eating add sour cream.
- serve over warm noodles.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
The first home cooked meal my BF ate since being discharged from the hospital after his motorcycle wreck..he said, on a scale of 1 to 5, he gives it 8 stars! I totally agree--this was delicious! I only had 8 oz of sour cream on hand, and the sauce was just perfect for our tastes..we served it over rice (just out of preference)--a warm, hearty meal that we thoroughly enjoyed!! Thank you for this keeper recipe! TERESA
see 2 more reviews