From In Praise of Picnics website. I sub. cajun seasoning spice for the red pepper.
- Ready In:
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 6 cups cabbage, shredded
- 1 cup carrot, shredded
- Combine first 8 ingredients in a small bowl. Combine cabbage and carrot in a large bowl.
- Add the desired amount of dressing, tossing well to coat.
- Chill up to 2 hours or serve immediately.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION