Creamy Spinach Salad
I got this from a family friend. I haven't made it yet but it sounds different!
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup creamy French dressing
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 8 cups fresh spinach, torn
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin oranges, chilled and drained
- 1⁄2 medium cucumber, sliced
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- In a small bowl, blend sour cream, dressing, salt and pepper.
- In a large bowl combine spinach, orange slices, cucumber and cheese.
- Pour sour cream mixture over greens and toss.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
This is simply a delightful salad! You really cannot get any easier to prepare. I used Vermont French dressing and this mixed with the sour cream was wonderful. I believe a few nuts, ie, cashews or peanuts would be good sprinkled on this, however it is a keeper just as is! Prepared in participation with Pick a Chef November 2004! Thanks Marlene1964!