Creamy Cheesy Corn Casserole
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Oh comfort food, how I love you. Recipe courtesy of Five Heart Home. Serving size is estimated.
- Ready In:
- 8 ounces cream cheese, cubed and at room temperature
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- 18 ounces frozen sweet corn, thawed
- diced jalapeno, to taste
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350. In a medium pot over low heat, melt cream cheese and butter. Stir in milk until mixture is smooth and creamy. Stir in salt, corn, and jalapenos.
- Pour corn mixture into an 8x8 inch square baking dish. Sprinkle with grated cheddar. Bake for 20 minutes or until golden and bubbly.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION