Creamy Cauliflower Salad
A recipe that my grandmother makes a lot, never thought I liked cauliflower until I had this.
- Ready In:
- 1 head cauliflower
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 2 celery ribs, diced
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 cup ranch dressing
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- cooked and crumbled bacon (optional)
- Separate 1 head of cauliflower into florets, and coarsely chop.
- Combine florets, green onions, and next four ingredients.
- Toss with bacon.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
This was really good! Very creamy and flavorful with a nice crunch! We aren't worrying about low carb, but a great substitute for potato salad! I used buttermilk ranch, 2 green onions, and added about 1/3 cup of bacon. (I pretty much eye-balled the whole thing, but it worked!) Update: If you expect to have leftovers, remember to add the bacon just before serving :-) on the third day or so, it gets a little soggy otherwise!Reply