Creamy Brussels Sprouts Gratin With Bleu Cheese
photo by *Parsley*
- Ready In:
- 1 1⁄2 lbs Brussels sprouts
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 6 ounces blue cheese
- 3⁄4 cup cream
- 1⁄2 cup whole milk
- 1 tablespoon whole grain mustard
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- Trim & cut sprouts in half lengthwise.
- Heat an oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit, and bring a medium pot of salted water to boil.
- Butter a shallow baking dish and set aside.
- Add the Brussels sprouts to the water, bring back to a boil, and cook for 3 minutes. Drain, dry well, and arrange the sprouts in the buttered baking dish. Crumble the blue cheese over the sprouts.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the cream, milk and mustard. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Pour the cream mixture over the spouts, top with Parmesan, and transfer to the oven. Bake until the cream is bubbling and the top has begun to brown, 20-25 minutes. Allow to cool for a few minutes before serving.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY