Creamy Avocado, Coconut, Lime Ginger Pops!
photo by Jonathan Melendez
- Ready In:
- 1 cup thai unsweetened coconut milk (Can well shaken before opening)
- 1⁄2 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon lime zest
- 1 cup mashed fresh avocado (1 1/2 avocados)
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh ginger
- 4 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1⁄2 teaspoon coconut extract
- 1⁄2 teaspoon minced cilantro (optional) or 1/2 teaspoon lime basil (optional)
- 1⁄8 teaspoon himalayan salt
- 1⁄4 cup coconut rum (optional)
- Blend all ingredients till smooth and creamy.
- Taste and add more syrup if desired.
- Pour onto pop containers and place tops on.
- Freeze at least 4 hours.
- Enjoy as is or dip into melted chocolate with a touch of butter for a even more decadent treat!
- After dipping may need to refreeze to harden.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!