Creamed Peas and Onions
photo by Dreamer in Ontario
- Ready In:
- Shell and wash peas; set aside.
- Remove outer skin from onions.
- Combine peas and onions in a large saucepan; add water to cover.
- Bring to a boil, and cook 10 minutes or until peas are tender.
- Drain and set aside.
- Add milk and next 4 ingredients to saucepan; stir well.
- Bring to a boil, and cook 1 minute or until thickened, stirring constantly.
- Return peas and onions to saucepan; stir well.
- Yield: 3 servings (serving size: 1 cup).
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!