Cream Cheese and Pesto Sandwich
photo by sweetysjd
- Ready In:
- 1 whole wheat ciabatta (20 cm long) or 1 piece whole wheat baguette (20 cm long)
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese (Philadelphia for example)
- 2 lettuce leaves
- 1⁄2 tomatoes, slices
- 1⁄4 cucumber, unpeeled, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup shredded carrot
- 4 -5 basil leaves
- 2 tablespoons basil pesto
- black pepper
- Slice bread horizontally in half.
- Spread cream cheese on one half. Sprinkle with some salt and pepper.
- Layer lettuce leaves and tomato, sprinkle with salt.
- Then layer cucumber and carrots, sprinkle with pepper. End with the basil leaves.
- Spread pesto on other half of the bread and lay it on top of the basil leaves to make a sandwich.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!