Cream Cheese Pesto Tortellini
photo by Boomette
- Ready In:
- cook tortellini according to package instructions.
- while tortellini is cooking, mix cream cheese and pesto together so it is very soft.
- drain tortellini and return to pot.
- Add cream cheese mixture and toss very gently.
- serve right away, it cools quickly.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
I used 1/2 the cream cheese and threw in some red pepper flakes on five cheese tortellini. I added a touch of lemon zest as garnish and it really brightened it up. Served it with baked fish and a green salad. It was delicious and easy. Be sure and leave the tortellini al dente. I got busy and didn't. Still tasted delicious.