- Ready In:
- 1 1⁄2 cups unsalted butter
- 1 lb of louisiana crawfish tail
- 5 -6 whole garlic cloves
- 1 shallot, diced
- 3 tablespoons cajun seasoning
- 1⁄3 cup dry white wine
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 1⁄3 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- salt & pepper
- Leave butter at room temperature for about 1 hour before starting recipe.
- Sauté crawfish over med heat with 1 tablespoon of Cajun seasoning for 3 minutes. Add wine and garlic and simmer till evaporated. Set aside to cool about 5 minutes.
- In a food processor combine butter, crawfish and rest of ingredients. Process until all ingredients are incorporated evenly throughout butter.
- Spread butter mixture out on a plastic wrap and roll into a log. Wrap with a second coating of plastic wrap and seal the ends by twisting. Place in a sealed bag and freeze till solid.
- Slice off as needed.
- Chef: Michael O'Boyle.
- Credits: ChickenFriedGourmet.com.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!