photo by PalatablePastime
- Ready In:
- 2 1⁄2 quarts water
- 1 (32 ounce) bottle cranberry juice cocktail
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 2 cups sugar
- 4 cinnamon sticks
- 1 tablespoon whole cloves
- 3 family-size tea bags
- 1 cup orange juice
- Bring first 6 ingredients to a boil in a large Dutch oven;reduce heat and simmer 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat and add tea bags; cover and steep 5 minutes.
- Using a slotted spoon, remove and discard teabags, cinnamon, and cloves; stir in orange juice.
- Chill tea; serve over ice with lemon wedges.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
very good. I didn't have cranberry juice so I used 1 1/2 c. fresh cranberries, boiled them with everything else. When it was done I used an hand mixer to break it up added fresh squeezed OJ and strained it. I think the absence of the juice made it less sweet. I like this with our Thanksgiving meal for the "tea toaters"
see 4 more reviews