Cranberry Orange Tea
This recipe can be served hot or chilled over ice. It is perfect for the winter months, caroling, sleding, etc. It is also perfect for sipping around the pool or at barbecues. It comes for The Hotel Limpia Cookbook.
- Ready In:
- 2 cups boiling water
- 4 orange and spice tea bags
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 cups cranberry juice, heated
- orange wedge
- Steep the tea bags in boiling water for about 5 minutes.
- Add the sugar and stir to disssolve.
- Add the hot cranberry juice and serve warm in mugs garnished with orange wedges or chill and serve over ice.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
Join The Conversation
Hey Paula, I'm drinking this tea as I write this review. Oh man this is one really great tasting hot tea! I made extra, so I can make it into ice tea to enjoy later today. Paula, I want to thank you so much for posting this recipe, it definitely is a keeper!!! I look forward to making this tea often.