Rooibos Orange Tea
- Ready In:
- 1 teaspoon rooibos tea bag
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried orange peel
- 1⁄4 teaspoon lemon verbena
- Assemble all the ingredients and place in a tea ball. Note: If you don't own a tea ball, then you can put the ingredients directly in the water and then strain out later. Note that I was forced by food.com to list the rooibos as "rooibos tea bags" but I actually used loose leaf tea.
- Place tea ball in hot water and steep for 10 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
This is a very nice and refreshing rooibos tea blend. I think I'll try it with double the orange peel or fresh orange zest next time as I found the rooibos still overpowered the other flavours. I love rooibos, so nothing wrong with that, I would just like to taste more of the orange as well :). Thanks for another lovely tea Feelah !! Made and enjoyed for PAC Spring 2011 :)