Cranberry Apple Tea
Great cold weather tea that works wonders on colds.
- Ready In:
- 2 cups cranberries
- 6 slices gingerroot, thin
- 6 whole cloves
- 2 cinnamon sticks (3 inch)
- 4 cups water
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 4 tea bags
- 4 cups apple juice
- In a large saucepan, combine the cranberries, ginger, cloves, cinnamon and water.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat.
- Simmer 5 minutes or until cranberries pop.
- Remove from heat and stir in the honey.
- Add the tea bags and let stand 5 minutes, stirring once.
- Strain through 2 layers of wet cheesecloth.
- Return to saucepan and add the apple juice.
- Reheat and serve hot.
- (keep the extra tea in the fridge and microwave it by the cup if you wish).
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION