- Ready In:
4 1/2cup servings
- Put all ingredients in a 3 cup suacepan and stir over high heat.
- Bring to a boil then reduce heat to low.
- Remove from heat when thickened.
- Using a thunderstick pulverize the berries.
- After cooling put in a serving dish cover and refrigerate.
Join The Conversation
This worked great! I really prefer the way this tastes compared to tinned cranberry sauce that is all sugary. No one else in my family likes cranberry sauce, so this recipe is just perfect. I can scale it to an amount for me and I don't have to worry about all the sugar calories. Thanks for posting this Bill, I probably won't buy tinned again after trying it this way.
I took the basics of this recipe from the bag the berries came in. It came out tasting like the whole berried sauce from the can but, not as sweet. The best thing is when making the after dinner sandwiches it spreads easily on the turkey. Cooking time is up to your preferance on thickness 1 cup of Splnda is 96 calories