Cranberry Sauce (No Sugar Added)
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
My family loves this cranberry sauce. It is SO easy and has no added sugar and no artificial sweeteners so it pleases everyone! It's so versatile - you can use it as a glaze on ham or pork and as a topping for cheesecake.
- Ready In:
- 1 lb fresh cranberries
- 1 (12 ounce) can 100% apple juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1⁄2 cup walnuts, chopped (optional)
- 1 teaspoon orange zest (optional)
- Combine cranberries, juice concentrate, and flour in a pot.
- Cover and simmer 5-10 minutes on medium heat until most of the berries have burst and sauce thickens.
- Stir in zest and/or walnuts and serve.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
JOIN THE CONVERSATION