Cranberry Sauce Extraordinaire
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
I got this recipe from a mother's blog I follow and tried it this year... AMAZING. I didn't have OJ concentrate, so squeezed a fresh orange into the mixture and it was still great.
- Ready In:
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 (12 ounce) bag fresh cranberries
- 1 apple, peeled & diced
- 1 pear, peeled & diced
- 1⁄4 cup frozen orange juice concentrate
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon nutmeg (I like mine freshly ground)
- Put water and sugar in a medium pot and bring to a boil, dissolving sugar.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and bring back to a boil.
- Cover, turn heat to low, and simmer for 30 minutes or until cranberries pop.
- Let cool to room temperature and enjoy! You can serve it warm or chilled.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION