Cranberry / Orange Sauce
photo by Debbwl
- Ready In:
- In a medium sauce pan dissolve sugar in water, then bring to boil.
- Pick over the cranberries, keeping only quality berries & add them to the boiling sugar water. Return to boil & reduce heat & boil berries gently for 10 minutes, then remove from heat.
- Meanwhile, zest the orange. Chop zest into small bits. Then remove the white pith from the orange before coarsly dicing the orange.
- When the cranberries have been removed from heat, add the chopped zest, diced orange, canned cranberry sauce and chunky applesauce & mix thoroughly.
- Cool to room temperature, then cover & refrigerate.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!