Cranberry Ham & Cheese Appetizers (Or Wraps)
Although these are colorful for the yuletide holidays, they are so easy to make, you can have them year round. You can also serve them as 2 individual wraps which are great for lunch on the go, sweet snack (cranberries) included! 1 wrap has about 300 calories. Enjoy.
- Ready In:
- 2 large flour tortillas (spinach tortillas preferred)
- 4 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup dried cranberries, sweetened
- 2 -3 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 8 slices lean ham, deli thin sliced
- 8 maraschino cherries, cut in half (green and red) (optional)
- To tortillas, spread cream cheese all the way around to edges. Sprinkle with cranberries, and chopped green onion. Lay ham slices to cover top.
- Roll up tightly, wrap in plastic and refrigerate at least one hour.
- Eat as wraps or to make pinwheels: Trim off the very ends of each log, then slice each log into 8 slices and lay flat. Place a half cherry (if using) onto the center of each pinwheel. Arrange decoratively onto a serving platter.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
This time around I made these as a lunch time wrap & they were wonderful! And, although I did leave out the cherries & used 2 large, soft, flour tortillas! And, although I intend to make them as appetizers for one of the monthly groups I host (soon) I'm also looking forward to making them in the spinach tortillas & the whole works during the end-of-the-year holidays! Absolutely great! Thanks for posting the recipe! [Tagged & made in Please Review My Recipe]1Reply