Cracker Barrel Old Country Store Hash Browns
- Ready In:
- 1hr 10mins
- 2 lbs frozen hash browns, thawed
- 1 medium onion, chopped finely
- 6 tablespoons butter or 6 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 16 ounces sour cream
- 8 ounces cheddar cheese (shredded) or 8 ounces colby cheese (shredded)
- 10 3⁄4 ounces cream of mushroom soup
- corn flakes, crushed
- 4 tablespoons butter or 4 tablespoons margarine, melted
- In a 9x13" baking pan, make single layers of potatoes, onions, 6 tablespoons butter, sour cream, cheddar cheese, and soup.
- Sprinkle top with cornflakes.
- Drizzle 4 tablespoons butter over top.
- Bake at 350 for 1 hour or until bubbly and piping hot.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I love to try new recipes, and this is a wonderful site to find new additions. I rarely make the same thing twice because it's so much fun to try something different. My life long dream is to travel the world and eat my way around it.