Crab Meat Muffins
- Ready In:
- 6 English muffins, split
- 1 (6 ounce) can crabmeat, drained
- 1 (5 ounce) jar kraft old English cheese
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1/2 cup margarine
- 1⁄4 cup Miracle Whip
- 1 dash garlic salt
- Mix together crab meat, cheese, butter, Miracle Whip, and garlic salt.
- Cut muffins into fourths.
- Spread mixture on muffins and broil til lightly toasted.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
These are so tasty. I did broil them before I cut them (I didn't read the directions right) but I don't think that affected anything. They were still delicious. They were so easy to assemble and all of my guest enjoyed them, even one that said she doesn't like crab. The women seemed to like these more than the men, but not one person complained. I entertain a lot and will absolutely make these again. Thanks for the great appetizer!