Cotton Candy Lemonade
- Ready In:
- 1 1⁄2 cups fresh lemon juice (12 to 14 lemons)
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 cups cold water
- 2 lemons, sliced into 1/4-inch rounds, for garnish
- ice, for serving
- 5 cups pink cotton candy for lemonade
- Strain the lemon juice into a large serving container or pitcher, removing the seeds and pith. Stir in the sugar until dissolved.
- Add 4 cups cold water and continue stirring until well combined. Add the lemon slices. Just before serving, add ice into cups and pour 1 cup lemonade into each. Stir or swirl 1/2 to 3/4 cup pink cotton candy into each glass of lemonade until dissolved.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Hungry for good food AND great conversation? Food.com boasts a smorgasbord of over 500,000 recipes and a community-inspired activity feed that allows our users to add reviews, tweaks, questions and photos to their favorite recipes. Grab a plate and join the fun!