Cottage Cheese Spread for Easter Bread (Paska)
- Ready In:
- Cream cottage cheese, butter and sugar together.
- Beat until fluffy and add the grated egg yolks.
- Heat cream with vanilla in a small pot over medium heat just until bubbles appear. Don't boil.
- Add all at once to cottage cheese mixture; mix well.
- For a smoother spread, process small portions at a time in blender.
- Turn into freezer container.
- To use within a week or two, refrigerate.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!