Courtesy of Robert Irvine
- Ready In:
- 2 cups corn (fresh or frozen whole kernel)
- 3⁄4 cup cucumber, peeled, seeded and diced
- 1⁄2 cup diced red onion
- 3 tomatoes, chopped
- 6 scallions, chopped into 1/4-inch segments
- 3 tablespoons sour cream
- salt and pepper
- 1⁄4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup salad oil
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- Combine corn, cucumbers, onions, tomatoes, and scallions in salad bowl.
- In a separate bowl, blend sour cream with salt, pepper, vinegar, oil and chopped cilantro.
- Add sour cream mixture to corn and toss gently to coat.
- Chill and serve in large bowl,.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation