photo by Pneuma
- Ready In:
- Put the frozen corn in a colander. Rinse it until the ice crystals melt.
- Pour the corn into a bowl.
- Stir in the milk, flour or corn meal, salt, and pepper.
- Lay paper towels on top of a plate and set it aside.
- Set a skillet over medium-high heat on the stove.
- Heat the butter and oil in the skillet until the butter is melted.
- Put tablespoon-fulls of batter in the hot skillet.
- Cook until golden-brown. Repeat with the other side.
- Drain the oysters on the paper towels and cover with foil to keep them warm.
- Repeat with the others and serve hot.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!