Company Breakfast Bake
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 lb frozen hash browns
- 1 lb sausage, cooked and drained
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 6 eggs
- 1 3⁄4 cups milk
- 3⁄4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 dash pepper
- Cover the bottom of a 9-inch square pan with frozen hash browns.
- Cover hash browns with sausage.
- Sprinkle with Cheddar cheese.
- Stir together the remaining ingredients.
- Pour this mixture over everything.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes.
- Let stand for 30 minutes before cutting into squares and serving.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am happily married to my best friend and we just bought our first house! No kids but we have 2 little dogs that we think the world of. I was born in California and although I have been on the East Coast for most of my life I am still displaced! I love the beach and hate the cold! In our free time we love to go to the beach or the mountains and hike or intertube down the lazy Shenendoah River. It is so beautiful there! I have loved to cook all of my life and will read cookbooks like they are novels! Participation & Awards: These are some of the fun games and clubs here at Zaar. <img src="http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y53/DUCHESS13/berriesblinkie.gif" alt="Image hosted by Photobucket.com"> <img src="http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y53/DUCHESS13/World%20Tour/ZWT2.gif"> <img src="http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t237/akplongmeadow/ZWT3b.jpg" border="0" alt="Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket">