Coconut Curry Rice
photo by Zatarains
- Ready In:
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- 1 (14 ounce) can light coconut milk
- 1 (7 ounce) package ZATARAIN'S® Yellow Rice
- Melt butter in medium saucepan on medium heat. Add curry powder and sugar; cook and stir 30 seconds.
- Pour water and coconut milk into saucepan. Bring to boil. Stir in Rice Mix; return to boil.
- Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 25 minutes or until rice is tender. Remove from heat. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!