Seafood Dirty Rice
photo by Zatarains
- Ready In:
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1⁄4 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 2 1⁄2 cups water
- 1 (7 ounce) package ZATARAIN'S® Dirty Rice Mix, Original
- 1 lb medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1⁄4 cup sliced green onion
- Melt butter in large skillet on medium heat. Add bell peppers; cook and stir 3 minutes or until tender. Add water; bring to boil.
- Stir in Rice Mix; return to boil. Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 20 minutes.
- Stir in shrimp and green onions; mix well. Cook, uncovered, 5 minutes or until shrimp turn pink and rice is tender, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!