Beef Fried Rice
photo by Zatarains
- Ready In:
- 1 (8 ounce) package ZATARAIN'S® Beef Flavor Rice
- 2 1⁄4 cups water
- 1⁄2 cup chopped carrot
- 1⁄2 cup chopped celery
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
- 1⁄2 lb boneless beef top sirloin steak, cut into thin strips
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green onion
- Mis Rice Mix, water, carrots and celery in medium saucepan. Bring to boil. Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 25 minutes or until most of the water is absorbed and rice is tender. Remove from heat. Set aside.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in large skillet on medium-high heat. Add beef; cook and stir 3 to 4 minutes or until no longer pink. Remove from skillet.
- Heat remaining 1 tablespoon oil in skillet. Add eggs and green onions; scramble until set. Add rice mixture and beef; cook and stir until well blended.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!