MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
I just bought some Better 'N Peanut Butter the other day and now I'm looking for recipes to use it. I found a bunch of recipes on the website www.betternpeanutbutter.com and wanted to post them here for future use.
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup nonfat plain yogurt
- 1⁄2 cup dark sweet cherry, pitted (may be frozen)
- 1⁄4 cup light coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons turbinado sugar (or light brown sugar)
- 1 tablespoon Better 'n Peanut Butter spread
- 1 tablespoon ground flax seeds
- 1⁄4 teaspoon imitation coconut extract
- 1 1⁄4 cups ice cubes
- In a blender container, combine all ingredients except ice cubes; blend until smooth. Add ice cubes through feed tube, one at a time, until thick and smooth.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
JOIN THE CONVERSATION