Clove Basil Beef Stew
Clove basil beef stew is a stew containing beef and Clove basil leaves as the major ingredients among others. It is a healthy stew. Clove itself reduces inflammation, has anti oxidating and anti aging properties. The stew is good to go with rice and other related food.
- Ready In:
- 4 pieces of medium cut cooked beef
- 5 clove basil leaves (Scent)
- 1 medium sized onion
- 4 medium sized dried cayenne peppers
- 6 dried chilies
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ginger powder
- 1 wrap knorr seasoning
- 2 cooking spoonful palm oil
- 1 cup beef stock
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- Boil the beef to your taste as soft as possible using plain seasonings, salt, garlic, onions.
- Blend pepper to a not so fine particle size and soak in water for some minutes.
- Chop Basil leaves and set aside.
- Set pot on cooker with medium heat and allow to dry.
- Pour in the palm oil, leave to get hot and pour in the diced onion. Allow onion to fry for a minute afterwards, add the pepper.
- Add the beef and beef stock to the mixture and leave to cook for 5minutes.
- Open the pot, stir the soup and sprinkle the Basil leaves. Cover and leave to cook for another 5 minutes.
- Stir and enjoy stew with rice.