Cloud Biscuits Gluten Free
photo by ArcherMoon
- Ready In:
- 1 1⁄4 cups gluten-free flour (I use Domata's all purpose blend with xanthan gum)
- 1⁄2 cup cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon xanthan gum (omit if already in your flour blend)
- 1 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 3⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄4 cup butter, softened (NOT margarine)
- 1 large egg
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- Combine dry ingredients and set aside.
- Mix together butter, egg and milk.
- Add dry ingredients to mixture and beat on high until mixed well. (about 30 seconds).
- Drop by large spoonfuls onto sprayed cookie sheet.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 12 minutes or until golden brown.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!