Classic Corn Casserole
- Ready In:
- 1hr 15mins
- 1 (8 ounce) can sweet corn (drained)
- 1 (8 ounce) can creamed corn
- 2 eggs (beaten)
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup melted butter
- 1 (8 ounce) box corn muffin mix
- pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- mix all ingredients together and pour into a greased, 2 quart baking dish.
- bake for 1 hour.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am a 25 year old married women from the Adironack Mountains, in Upstate New York. I currently work as an assistance to an Oral Surgeon. You can usually find me at home with my husband and our "baby", a yellow lab mix, named Winter. I am a true "home Body," but my husband and I enjoy snowmobiling and four-wheeling, on our 200+ acres. I am fairly new to the joys of cooking, but my husband is a great taste tester! We have a baby boy named Keegan who was born in January of 2008. He is my littlest taste tester!