Citrus Rice Pilaf
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Packaged rice mix gets added flair from crunchy snow peas, and water chestnuts.
- Ready In:
- 1 (7 ounce) package chicken rice pilaf mix, and vermicelli mix
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 3⁄4 cups water
- 1 (6 ounce) package frozen snow peas
- 1 (8 ounce) can sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 1 -2 tablespoon orange marmalade
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- In a large skillet, saute rice mix in butter until golden brown.
- Stir in water and contents of rice seasoning packet, and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Stir in peas, water chestnuts, marmalade, and pepper.
- Cover and cook for 3-4 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION