- Ready In:
- In a saucepan, heat the oil and saute the onions over medium heat until translucent, about 3-5 minutes. Add the sugar, cinnamon, allspice, and cloves, and stir together.
- Deglaze the pan with the vinegar, bringing it almost to a boil.
- Stir in the tomatoes, cider, and salt. reduce heat to low and simmer for 45 minutes.
- Transfer the mixture to a food processor or blender and puree.
- Stir in the orange juice, and add a little water if necessary to reach the desired consistency.
- This will keep for 3-4 months in the refrigerator.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<img src="http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c105/jewelies/Grevillia1-1-1.jpg"> <img src="http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c105/jewelies/Hebe-2-1.jpg"> <img src="http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj81/HokiesLady65/Banners/AMBadgeGenTP2009.jpg"> <img src="http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j166/ZaarNicksMom/PACsticker-Adopted.jpg"> <img src="http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j166/ZaarNicksMom/Animation6.gif"> <img src="http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c105/jewelies/KangarooPaw-1-1.jpg"> <img src="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y227/vjuhl/MEPcookathon.jpg"> <img src="http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a132/tgifford/Game%20Room%20Banners/AM%20Banners/BBG-AMbanner.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket"> <img src="http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/susied214/permanent%20collection/captain.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket"> <img src="http://i425.photobucket.com/albums/pp340/northwestgal/redbannercopy.jpg" border="0" alt="New Kids Participation Banner">