photo by Rita1652
- Ready In:
- 1hr 35mins
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 red onion, diced
- 8 ounces hot mango chutney, large pieces chopped divided
- 8 cloves roasted garlic, minced
- 1 cup bread, crumbs
- 1 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground pepper
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 lbs lean ground turkey
- 2 lbs ground beef
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Saute the onions and peppers in a large pot in a touch of olive oil till translucent about 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat add the 6 ounces chutney, garlic, bread crumbs, milk, parsley, salt, pepper, Worcestershire sauce. Combine well then add the eggs, and meats.
- Place in a 2 quart casserole dish and mold the top smooth. Top with 2 ounces of chutney.
- Bake for 70-75 minutes or until center is no longer pink and instant read thermometer reads 160°F when inserted in center of loaf. Let stand, covered, 15 minutes before slicing letting the juices absorb back into the loaf.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!