Christmas Brunch Scrambled Eggs
photo by lazyme
- Ready In:
- Beat together the eggs, green onion tops, milk, salt and pepper.
- In a large, lightly oiled skillet, heat the butter to sizzling. Pour in the egg mixture.
- When the eggs just begin to set on the bottom, run a spatula underneath, allowing the uncooked egg flow to the bottom of the pan. Sprinkle in the cream cheese pieces.
- Continue cooking in the standard manner for scrambled eggs.
- When the eggs are set, the cheese will be melted.
- Serve immediately. Garnish with parsley.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
My secret indulgence? Grocery Shopping. I can literally spend hours roaming up and down the aisles of a Supermarket. Sound crazy? Not if you're a self described "Foodie" like me. I am fortunate enough to live in the city of Vancouver, British Columbia. The food community here is very rich in diversity, which has allowed me to sample tasty treats from all over the planet right here at home. Aside from the Supermarket, there are tons of smaller Ethnic Grocery Stores, Butcher shops and Bakeries here in the city. Vancouver is also home to the Granville Island Public Market - a food lovers haven! Imagine over 100 fresh produce, local seafood, speciatly meat and gourmet shops all in the same building... no wonder I love cooking so much! <a href="http://www.stickergiant.com/cooking-with-wine_y8565.html"> <img src="http://www.stickergiant.com/Merchant2/imgs/250/y8565.gif" width="300"height="250"border="0" alt="Cooking With Wine"></a>