Chow Mein Hot Dish I
I found this recipe on Allrecipes.com and altered it to my own taste. Very easy and good!!!
- Ready In:
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- 1⁄2 onion, chopped
- 3 stalks celery, chopped
- 2 cups instant rice
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 5 ounces chow mein noodles
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Prepare rice according to package directions (make enough for 4 servings).
- Meanwhile, brown ground beef over medium high heat in large skillet for about 5 minutes.
- Add onion and celery (sprinkle mixture with black pepper and garlic powder if desired) cook for 5 more minutes. Drain beef mixture.
- Spray casserole dish with cooking spray. Pour in beef mixture. Add soup, cooked white rice, and 3 tablespoons soy sauce. Top with chow mein noodles to cover.
- Bake in oven for 20 minutes.
- Top with additional soy sauce and chow mein noodles as desired. Enjoy!
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION