Chow Mein Hot Dish
- Ready In:
- 1 lb ground turkey or 1 lb ground beef
- 2 stalks celery, sliced thin
- 1⁄4 Spanish onion, diced small
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 can chicken and rice soup
- 1 can sliced mushrooms, with juice (stems & pieces is fine)
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 bag chow mein noodles (the crispy ones)
- Brown the ground meat along with the celery and onions.
- Drain and rinse then combine in a casserole dish with the remaining ingredients, add the noodles last.
- Bake at 350 degrees for approximately 20-25 minutes until heated through.
- Serve with sticky white rice and a salad.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I live in a small town in western colorado and I love to cook. I have 2 children, one is grown and out of the house, the other is in High School. I love reading, birdwatching, growing pretty flowers, Pearl Jam and Colorado Rockies Baseball.