Chocolate Truffle Ganache Torte I
- Ready In:
- Prepare the crust. Chop/process the wafers and pecans until fine, add enough melted butter to press this into 9 inch spring-form pan along the bottom and halfway up the sides.
- Bake in oven at 350°F for 20 minutes, put aside.
- While the crust is baking, prepare the filling. In double boiler melt the butter and then add the chocolate.
- Heat the heavy cream and corn syrup in a small saucepan over medium heat until simmering. Remove from the heat and pour the mixture over the melted chocolate mixture; let stand for 2 minutes. Using a rubber spatula, stir gently, starting in the middle of bowl and working in concentric circles until all chocolate is melted and mixture is smooth and creamy. Gently stir in the brandy.
- Pour mixture into the prepared shell. Refrigerate for at least four hours.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I am native Bulgarian and I have enjoyed cooking since little. I love trying foods from different cultures and experimenting with foods that I am not familiar with. <br />I hope you get to enjoy some of the recipes I am posting on my blog.</p>