Chocolate Milk Toast
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
With a slightly altered appearance and flavor, your whole family won't notice this is really just the same old boring dish!
- Ready In:
- Warm the milk in a small saucepan.
- At the same time, toast the bread.
- When the milk gets warm, mix in the chocolate syrup.
- Place the toasted bread onto a plate and spread on the butter.
- Pour the warm chocolate milk over the toast.
- Enjoy the familiarity of Milk Toast with a slight yet apparent difference!
- (Negligible Preparation Time).
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION