photo by _Pixie_
- Ready In:
- Melt chocolate over a double boiler or in a microwave; cool.
- In a mixing bowl beat together eggs, granulated sugar. cooled melted chocolate, oil and vanilla.
- In another bowl combine baking powder and flour.
- Beat flour mixture into chocolate mixture.
- Cover and chill 1 to 2 hours for easier handling.
- Shape dough into 1-inch balls.
- Roll balls in confectioner's sugar.
- Place balls 1-inch apart on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 375F for 8-10 minutes or until adges are set and tops are crackled.
- Transfer to a wire rack to cool.
- Sprinkle with additional confectioner's sugar if desired.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
What a delightful cookie!! They taste great, look lovely and are really easy to make! I baked some for use right away and froze some pressed into mini muffin pans for use later. I baked for 9 minutes and they were perfect, light and oh so chocolate. Delicious, thanks for posting. Made for PAC Fall 2009.