Chocolate Cheesecake Smoothie
photo by Nicole-Niki
- Ready In:
- Cut cream cheese into small pieces and place into cup of Magic Bullet blender or similar blender.
- Microwave uncovered for 10-15 seconds until cheese is softened to a blending consistency.
- Beat egg in a small bowl, then measure out one tablespoon of beaten egg and add to blender cup.
- Add remaining ingredients and blend for 30 seconds until frothy.
- Pour into serving glass and enjoy!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!